We do not believe it is by accident or chance that you are reading this, but that God desires that your life may be truly changed by coming to a personal knowledge of, and faith in, His Son, Jesus Christ.
That Jesus changes lives is not only seen in the witness of many former drug addicts, alcoholics and murderers but also in thousands of “ordinary” people, living “ordinary“ lives as “ordinary” sinners.
Persons that we all have been, who have:
- no lasting peace in an uncertain world;
- no certain hope in life here and no hope beyond death;
- empty hearts with no deep and satisfying joy;
- lives blighted by our sins – those things that we have done, and said, and thought that are not right or pleasing to God – that have separated us from God and, without a remedy, will eternally separate us from Him;
- persons to whom God, death and what may be beyond death are unknown and uncertain fears and doubts.
Jesus changes lives because in His great and unexplainable love for us He has died and shed His blood to save us from our sins and change us from our sinful condition. He alone can:
- give true and lasting peace. Peace has been made by the blood of His cross1.
- give a true and certain hope that is unaffected by death – a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from among the dead2.
- give a deep and satisfying joy because through the sacrifice of Jesus the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts3 and Jesus said “Your joy no one takes from you”4.
- Cleanse you completely from the stain and burden of your sins because the blood of Jesus Christ God’s Son cleanses us from all sin5.
- Give you a close relationship with God which is not just for this life but goes through death into an eternal blessing. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes on Him should not perish but have everlasting life6.
Jesus changes lives – one man described that change as “no longer live I but Christ lives in me …. I live by faith the faith of the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me.7”
Jesus can change your life today. He is no further than a cry of help away from you. The Lord Jesus knows you, loves you and the proof of that love is His death for you.
Our earnest prayer is that you may ask Him to change your life now.
1. Colossians Ch 1 v 20
2. 1 Peter Ch 1 v 3
3. Romans Ch 5 v 5
4. John Ch 16 v 22
5. 1 John Ch 1 v 7
6. John Ch 3 v 16
7. Galatians Ch 2 v 20